What are Cookies?
- If you suspect that the information associated with your Account is not accurate or complete, then you must make all necessary changes in order to correct it.
- How Do We Collect Your Information?
- We operate various channels in order to collect information. We may, for example, use the following channels and means to collect your information:
- When browsing the Website, creating a user Account through Facebook Login© (or logging into such account via Facebook Login©), or contacting website support, we may collect certain content provided through such actions.
- When transmitting us your content in order for us to render you with our Website.
- When posting on any online community, forum or any other page established by us or on our behalf in connection with the use of the Website, we may collect and analyze all content provided or otherwise uploaded by our users, and such content will not be subject to any privacy expectations by its lawful contributor.
- When transmitting and/or otherwise making available any content with the use of the Website (for example, in the process of your Account registration or updates, or when posting our content on your Facebook page).
- Based on the settings of your device, you may be sharing with us your location, while browsing the Website.
- Via our use of other Facebook© based tools (such as Facebook Social Plugins, etc.) (the "Facebook Services").
- Via our use of Google© based services, such as Google© Analytics, Google© Adwords, Campaign Manager, and additional marketing and advertising tools (collectively: "Google Services"). For additional information related to the Google Services, please refer to https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads.
- You understand that the manner in which we collect your information might defer on the basis of the device you use to access or otherwise use the Website or any related content or features.
- Please note that while in general you are not obligated to actively provide any information, some information may be required in order to access certain features on the Website.
- With respect to the Google Services and the Facebook Services, please note that such entities might collect and/or otherwise utilize additional information regarding you, such that you are advised to determine (where applicable) the privacy settings regarding such services provided by such entities.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- We may collect and store information which identifies or relates to you personally, such as your name, profile picture, unique user account ID, photographs, pictures, list of friends, contact information such as email address, etc. (the "Personal Information") through the means prescribed above.
- Please note however, that any Personal Information which you choose to make publically available, whether on forums, groups or otherwise, or otherwise incorporated into any content you provide for the purpose of making yourself accessible to recruiters via the Website, will not be deemed, to the extent permitted by applicable law, as subject to your expectation of privacy or deemed as personal, and may be treated accordingly by us.
- We collect and aggregate non-identifying information regarding your use of the Website and its features, including, for example, the type, model, ID and location of the device through which the Website is accessed, services that interested you or which you have utilized, the type of operating system and browser you are using and its settings, your IP (Internet Protocol) and/or MAC (Media Access Account) address, gender, location, groups you are a member of, fields of interests, browsing habits, the URL you have come from and the time spent at that URL, number of clicks, content of Cookies set by us (as further detailed below) and your domain type and server, your gameplay session, any content posted by you on public forums or communities associated with the Website, or otherwise ("Non-Personal Information").
- Non-Personal Information collected can also become Personal Information if and when aggregated by us to a scope which identifies you personally. For example, when we collect data regarding your location and your current position, this might make such information, when aggregated, as identifiable information.
- We may aggregate the information we collect about you as prescribed above. Furthermore, we may aggregate any Information (including Personal Information) via the use of Metadata assigned to the content which you provide or otherwise upload to the Website.
- Please note however, that generally Non-Personal Information is aggregated separately for each specific IP or device ID. That said, the ID of your device does not contain any information regarding your identity and the same applies to IP addresses which, while identifying a device connected to the Internet and its general location, are in themselves anonymous and contain no information regarding the identity of the ultimate person using the device – such identity should be known solely to your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Moreover, IP addresses assigned by ISPs are generally (although not always) dynamic and subject to frequent changes – static IP addresses are generally assigned only at subscriber's specific request and frequently require an additional fee. We assume that the IP of your device is dynamic, unless we have a reason to believe otherwise.
- How Is Collected Information DISCLOSED?
- Personal Information shall be used in order to facilitate, customize and improve the use of the Website, process your inquiries and respond to your requests, to ensure the adequate operation thereof, and to further customize the appearance and content offered to you on the Website or as explicitly mentioned herein.
- We may share some or all of your Personal Information with our subsidiaries, other websites operated by us, joint ventures or other trusted affiliates that we have or may have in the future, provided that such parties undertake to protect your privacy in a manner no less stringent than as set forth herein, and for the purpose of providing us with certain services related to the Website (such as improvement, development, data processing and analysis, etc.), for internal purposes, market and trends' analysis purposes, and for the purposes prescribed above. However, we will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party for the purpose of providing you with adverts and/or promotional content, without your consent.
- We may share aggregated information of our users, after excluding any identifiable portions, with certain third parties which are interested to provide you with certain promotional content which we believe is relevant to you.
- Specifically, in accordance with the provisions of our Terms of Service, we may use the content uploaded by you (including the pictures of you and other people linked to you Facebook profile) to appear as an integral part of the services we offer (namely, your picture will appear on certain quizzes or games, EVEN Before people you may not know).
- Non-Personal Information shall be used by us or the permitted entities prescribed above to improve, modify, cancel, enrich or adjust the Website, and ensure the adequate operation thereof, and to further customize the appearance and content offered to you on the Website. We also use Non-Personal information in order to analyze market and users' trends, and further provide you, or enable other third party content providers to provide you with certain promotional content. In addition, we may disclose and/or otherwise use any Non-Personal Information, for all the purposes of which we may use your Personal Information, but without being subject to the specific restrictions related to the Personal Information.
- We reserve the right to use and disclose Non-Personal Information to third parties, including, for example, potential and actual business partners, affiliates and consultants, for industry analysis, marketing, advertising, and other business purposes at our sole discretion.
- Why Do We Collect Such Information?
- In order to provide, improve, customize and operate the Website, and further improve and customize it, based on your (and others) preferences and experiences.
- In order to be able to provide our users with ongoing, developing customer assistance and technical support.
- In order to offer our users with promotional content which we believe is relevant for them.
- In order to create statistical data, behavioral models and trends, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve the use of the Website.
- In order to remain in compliance with and applicable law or regulations.
- In order to offer you promotional content based on your preferences based on the analysis of the information we collect, provided that no Personal Information shall be made available by us to third parties offering such content to you, without your prior consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- As required to do so as part of any legal proceedings conducted in connection with the Website.
- In order to inquire, investigate, prevent, stop or halt any alleged misuse of the Website, or to impose any sanction thereof.
- As required to do so by court order, decree, or applicable law.
- In case the entire activity of the Website is transferred to a third party, providing such party undertakes to protect your privacy in accordance with these terms.
- How Do We Keep Your Personal Information Secure?
- Promotional Content and Notifications; Cookies
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files downloaded and stored on user’s device while browsing a website, often used to keep record of actions taken on such website or track related browsing activity.
- For additional information regarding Cookies and the way to control them, please check out the Help file of your browser or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- Image processing with FaceApp
The processing of the user's personal data resulting from the photograph is carried out by FaceApp for the sole purpose of the selected function. The photograph is only temporarily stored temporarily for this purpose and is then deleted within five days. Data other than the photograph will not be transmitted to FaceApp. The data is transmitted via an interface to FaceApp, so that FaceApp itself cannot collect any further user data (e. g. no IP address, cookies, etc.).
With the use of Faceapp, users must agree to the processing of their data as described here in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a, Art. 7 DSGVO.
The use of the functions is only permitted for users who have reached the minimum age required for consent. The minimum age is generally 16 years (Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO), but may be lower or higher in accordance with the regulations of individual countries. Users will be informed about the minimum age. In order to determine how high the legally permissible minimum age in the country from which the user uses our services, we can use the IP of the users to determine their location. This is done in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c of the DSGVO in order to fulfil our legal auditing and verification obligations of a permissible consent.
- newsletter and emails
- Information Security
- Note that although we take great measures to secure the information and reduce the risk of unwanted disclosure, we cannot guarantee the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers.
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- If you have any questions about this Policy, or if you feel your privacy has been violated, please contact us at [email protected].
- Account Termination
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Contact Us